IN HIS OWN WORDS:
"Obviously I'm looking forward to going back to Indianapolis in May, but
by the same token, I'm just as excited about all the other races because I feel like we have a pretty big point
- Two-time Indy car race winner.
- Won the 100th Running of the Indianapolis 500 in 2016, the first rookie to win the 500 since 2001 and the first
American rookie to win at Indianapolis since 1928.
- Returns to Andretti Autosport for his third season in the Verizon IndyCar Series
- Moved to Europe at age 17 to chase Formula 1 dream. Made five starts for Manor Marussia team in 2015,
and became the third American driver to race in Formula 1 in the last 25 years.
- Has won races in GP2 Series and World Series by Renault and competed in 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- A music lover, he enjoys everything from alternative rock to country music, including The 1975,
Chainsmokers, Blink 182, Blake Shelton, Eric Church, Prince, Flume, Diplo, The Weeknd and Lady Gaga.
- Currently splits his time between Los Angeles and Indianapolis. Enjoys downhill skiing and mountain
biking, and his favorite city is Lake Tahoe, California.